Wednesday 10 February 2010

G and Mr Date returns...


Thank you for the comments on my recent post introducing G and our first date. Its really helped me to read them and get different opinions whilst Ive been reflecting over the last few days.
One of the comments mentioned how sugar relations are not usually forever, and of course I knew this, but it hit home and made me realise who cares if I meet someone for a little while, as long as im happy with them it doesnt matter if they fit my ideal mould. The more I think about it the more I realise im looking for something laid back and temporary like this. G is like the cookie thats a little broken, still as sweet but just not as perfect as the picture you had in your mind...

Today I received a message from Mr Date, and he asked to take me for Lunch tomorrow. We have kept in touch but I have kept him at arms length after meeting pots who I admire and have more faith in than him. Saying that, I still like the guy and I do have time for him on my terms.

Ive decided, that tomorrow I will meet him for lunch. Il post after the date, although I see nothing more than lunch and a little catch up happening, and I'm quite happy with that. Whilst I'm in central London I decided to get the ball rolling and use my time wisely, so I have decided to meet G for drinks afterwards.
I have come to the conclusion that one date is probably not sufficient to base anything on, as I could tell G had some nerves going on and I am hoping a second time he would relax - allowing me to imagine an arrangement with him better.

Ive kept in touch with him since our last date last week, and I laid on the table what I wanted to see from him. We are going to meet again tomorrow and have a few drinks, to discuss and negotiate. Ive come to the conclusion that id be silly to not take him seriously as he has so many good points, even if he does not fit my 'sugar mould' exactly. Maybe that's refreshing? Who knows.

I know, if my vibes are right and if he is truthful, that I could get this whole thing started, allowance and all within one more date. Tomorrows date would be my starting point to plan this. Ive already made it clear, as I always do, that sex is a natural development for me. And sex does not equal allowance - i am not a hooker and I am not being 'paid' for anything.
G is a gentleman, takes this seriously and is a great sugar catch. He may not have swept me off my Louboutins but that doesn't mean he isn't worth my time. He is. How many sugar daddys actually research and read Sugar 101 just to make sure they 'get' it and that their Sugar baby will be a happy baby. I think that should stand for something!

So that's my day ahead planned. Lunch with Date, and drinks with G. Il of course update the little details, and I'm interested to see what G is going to 'lay out on the sugar table'!

By the way, I have so much going on with Mr Perfect, the funniest stories that would be so great to blog about. Its like a little adventure and my friends and I find it all so amusing and amazing. But for some reason I'm holding off letting it all go on here about him, I feel like guarding him. We are still 'dating' and I'm enjoying every minute.
Love, Baby Bow x

2 comments:

  1. I like how you leave us wondering about Mr. Perfect. I hope atleast he's "sweeping you off you Louboutins"! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep Mr. Perfect to yourself all you want and enjoy him :) I am sure we can only imagine just how truly perfect he is!

    And I loved your metaphor:
    "G is like the cookie thats a little broken, still as sweet but just not as perfect as the picture you had in your mind..."

    Very cute :)

    ReplyDelete