Wednesday 13 January 2010

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly


Just as there is a 'career ladder' in life, I like to think there is a mirror image ladder in Sugar Town.

All of the sugar daddy's are climbing it. Its pink, it sparkles, its polished. Look closely and you will see potentials struggling to the top with all their power heavy on their backs, a few slip off after the first step - falling into the black hole of forgotten daddy's after countless e-mails. Some don't even get noticed and wait down below. Half way up lingers the odd picture collector, intent on not moving - just sitting still. Then, your hair blows and you hear the loud chopping sound, and that diamond daddy whizzes past you, in the race to the top in their own helicopter!

I have come to realise, via my own experience and that of fellow sugar babys, that there are certain jobs that make the best Sugar Daddy's. This is not exclusive, of course, there can be all kinds I'm sure, but usually these careers pop out the best beneficiers. They give birth to diamond daddy's!
Here they are: My 'Power Three'!

The Good


  • Owning an empire - Business men *Pros - Good advice and guidance, would make a good mentor. May invest in your own ideas *Cons* May be busy with limited time (maybe that's a pro and a con depending on you)

  • Stock brokers/ Bankers/ Traders *Pros - Ridiculous amounts of income, its not unusual to earn millions of pounds just in a bonus. Good advice on trading, may help you invest yourself. Possibility to be a younger SD Cons* The old saying bankers wankers - although in most cases these comments are directed from people who have lost money, not the sugar baby of a banker :-) I'm sure she is mostly a happy lady.

  • CEO - MD - Being the CEO or Managing Director *Pros Its a 'job' so no risk of there own business going down the pooper, highly powered, travel. Cons*Busy, limited time in one place can make SD/SB hard to maintain.

Other good but more unusual ones to look out for are company directors, poker players, sports men, artists, writers, High up Doctors/Surgeons, Investors, lawyers with own firm.

The Bad

These are the Jobs I consider to be more 'splenda' than sugar. They should be approached with an air of caution, and a pinch of salt. These jobs, although classed as 'good jobs' are not high enough for a real SD/SB relationship in my eyes, if your looking for a high allowance. When I think of a SD I think of MILLIONAIRE OR BILLIONAIRE, so this is the system I use. This is the reason I have put them into 'The Bad' category, as we see these jobs on sugar daddy dating websites all of the time, and personally its not what I'm looking for. Although, if you would like a gift daddy, a travel daddy, or even a boyfriend or husband - these are all good candidates.

  • Pilots, Managers, some doctors, builders, small business owners, recruitment, sales, flight engineers, economists, Old Money.

I mention 'Old Money' because I think this, although they may own all they want are not a generous breed of people. If someone is born into Money, especailly not a huge deal of it, then they seem to be very protective of it. You might find them to be old fashioned, resusing things time and time again, and very cost concious. If you married into it, im sure you would have a better time.

The Ugly

I'm not going to list these, but we all know who they are. They post on SD.com and lure you in, and then you realise they drive a lorry/truck all day. Or worse still, they do nothing all day!

I suppose what matters is what your looking for as we all look for different things. If your looking to go from college girl to driving a Bentley, with 8k in the bank each month, a personal shopper, use of a private jet - or any of these luxuries id keep your sights high on the power 3.

If you wouldn't mind dating someone who will pay your bills and keep you dressed well, then 'The Bad' could still pay off, besides all the 'Power 3' will have once been in the lower divisions. So why not try to catch one while he is starting, and be there when he reaches the top!

Love Baby Bow from a freeeeeeeezing UK x



5 comments:

  1. Nice post! I have "The Good" but the con is very true, He has very limited time! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. traders! that word puts a smile on my face lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. When I think of a sugar daddy, I instantly think millionaire or billionaire. Although someone who makes at least 6 figures a year does make for a good stepping stone, as bad as that may sound, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so true...This one wannabe sugar daddy guy keeps emailing me and desperately wants to meet me although he thinks that 1000 euros monthly is a lot for a few meetings. I mean what the heck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Completely agree with everything you wrote. love your blog and will continue reading.

    ReplyDelete