Friday 14 August 2009

Daydream...


So, a few days ago I had an appointment to go to in Mayfair - London. As I was walking through the perfect little sqaures, it got me to thinking. For anyone who knows the area, and for those who don't, its just a sugar baby's paradise. Beautiful houses, apartments, all set on squares with little parks, perfect trees, perfect roads, perfect views.

Outside each perfect apartment is the perfect car, a shiny Bentley or Mercedes, and out through each window you can see a perfect living area. At the front of each apartment building there is a glossy concierge, with marble steps and polished gold.

Out of each glistening black door steps a groomed to perfection business man, ready to take on the day with his Gucci suit and Breitling watch.

So as I wandered around this luxurious area, it became so much clearer to me what I want. And what I know I will get. I want one of those apartments, I want a Bentley parked outside. I want a closet full of Louboutins and Gucci, I want a concierge to collect my post and gifts from Net-a-porter.

I think sometimes you forget how much you want the sugar lifestyle - get caught up in your own life and then it takes something like that, a glimpse of everything you know you rightfully should have, and you realise it all over again...
Love Baby Bow x x x

5 comments:

  1. You hit the hammer on top of the head....It is so possible too...Either through your own hard work, a Sugar Daddy, or a combination of both! Stay focused and it can happen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep sometimes you just need those little glimpses into what could be to keep you pushing ahead until you get what you want and deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree. Sometimes you need to see what you dangled in front of you to...want it bad enough to put your plan in actual action!

    ReplyDelete